Thank you for taking an interest in Yankee Trails' Charter Division. Below are the policies/procedures for chartering a motorcoach for your private group.
NOTE: If you require hotel accommodations, event tickets, meals, attractions, etc. please be sure to also read our Group Sales Policies.
- Email, call or visit online to get quote(s). Please provide a basic itinerary if possible.
- Email or call back to reserve your coach(es).
- Once you confirm your reservation a Contract letter will be emailed / mailed to you. Please check spam/ junk folders for contract. If you do NOT receive a contract please contact our office at 518-286-2400.
- Upon receipt of the contract letter, please read it to confirm that the information is correct, sign it and send it back with a $200.00 non-refundable deposit per coach (purchase orders are accepted)
- The balance of your charter is due 3 weeks prior to the date of departure (purchase orders are accepted)
- All final itineraries are due at time of final payment. Any adjustments may result in additional costs.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, cancellation notice must be received by final balance due date. If a cancellation is within 8 days of the trip, the group will receive a credit toward future travel with Yankee Trails.
- On overnight trips, Groups are responsible for the drivers hotel room cost.
- No Alcohol or Smoking allowed on coach
- Yankee Trails is not responsible for any items left, lost or stolen from our coaches. So group leaders please check your coach prior to releasing it to ensure nothing is left behind.
We put safety first. So please keep in mind the legal driving hours of our drivers when planning your itinerary. ( 10 hours of driving 15 hours on duty then driver requires 8 consecutive hours off duty) If in Canada the driver is allowed to be on duty 14 hours then requires 10 consecutive hours off. We will be more than happy to assist in planning your trip to ensure the drivers stay within their legal driving limits and on-duty hours. Yankee Trails is not responsible for any losses or additional costs that may result from not staying within the drivers' legal hours.
We hope that the preceding information will help you in planning your trip. If you have any questions, please contact our Charter Department at 518-286-2400.
Yankee Trails Charter Team